Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Zojourn, Day Two

Hey, I made it.

When we landed in London, I (in order) got my luggage, smoked a cigarette, went to the information desk, called the hotel and talked to my roommate Victoria, then got on the train to Paddington Station where Fred and Don were waiting for me. They got your message and left me a note telling me that you'd called yesterday too. I think I was asleep when you called. I bought a phone card last night, so I'll try to call. If you do call the hotel, make sure to keep in mind the 5 hours ahead time difference.

We did some sight-seeing last night after everyone got a nap, and had dinner. Today we went to the British Museum and the National Gallery, then walked around a trendy little area with lots of expensive shops like Diesel, Aldo, FCUK, etc. There was drooling. Also Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square. Tomorrow we go to Westminster Abbey and back to the National Gallery I think.

I'm in an internet cafe right now and have limited time, so I'll call you guys later.

Helga

No comments: