Saturday, January 08, 2011

Wrandom

I jotted down the first few words I heard on each channel while flipping from channel 3 all the way up to channel 99, just to see what fragments would fall together. This sample of tube talk from a Friday night is the language of TV.

Beginning

A kind of strange egg creates tomorrow. Car wash, okay, I’ll speak to the catering manager.

Men, HD 3-D mobile TV. My sister said to me the other day, when I find the dress, as they’re thumbing their noses in the face of truth, justice, and the American way. Thus Butterworth entered the funeral business.

Down across southeast Ohio, mother, tomatoes, Maria, the house looked so gorgeous for the holidays. One carat, I love it, Michael, you’re so fabulous. McIlhenny stores 60 thousand barrels; 14 thousand gallons of vinegar are mixed with 3 thousand pounds of mash. (Sousa’s Washington Post March) I thought we were best friends.

Middle

Poetry in motion, injustices we are forced to suffer, and now the conditions for selected locations puts you in a coma. More legitimate as an edited version, or are they both equally despicable?

Strong muscles and healthy bones, in seafood is enjoying it together too consistently not to make it, love coming back unless he changes his mind now. A versatile guard who can do a lot of different things. It’s Chuck’s last call after the game right here.

Congratulations, guys, we’re thrilled to have you. You may speak too, half-breed vermin, but first catch up on everything that’s gone down. It may be cold outside, but it’s still hot in Cleveland. Congratulations, and don’t worry. That’s not a bad omen at all.

Under the gig, pumps pulsate a stream of water. It’s eating you up inside, and you know I never molested that boy. I may be mud, but I have standards. Invisible electric fencing, it’s the latest thing. I think it sexifies the dish a little bit putting the chocolate on top. Maximum strength musinex DM breaks up the musus and quiets coughs. At Burger King you get a second one for free.

Hey, are you famous or something? Or something. Stir up a smile with Hershey’s syrup. Set a good example to lead you in the right direction. What about me? Finally there’s a choice in high-performance detergents. Why don’t you put some pajamas on? That’s not a good situation. Where are you going? Call the number below or log on to get a bow flex dot com.

I love you, Tron guy. Now Ritchie, you don’t have auto insurance coverage right now. He’s square with the house again, so keep off him. Roger’s sick. The film is in about two hours. Wanna go? What’s the name of it? Cross Creek. Never heard of it. Why was he so upset and uncomfortable? I think it had something to do with being socially awkward.

End

The butcher’s paper blowing in the wind, the floating bridges, trying to get something going just for that one game. Any time you get a set of horns the first time and rattle them, that’s a good set of horns. We got a special place here, you know? They’re drunk and disorderly, and police already know they’re a threat to public safety.

PGA shot tracker puts you in control. President Clinton’s secretary of commerce, something in this field could be releasing the chemical into the air when there’s too many of us together. I don’t know anything about anything anymore. By the way, what are you planning to do with your talent, sing, dance? If I do say so myself, now where is that baby unicorn?

We could control Tommy, and by trailing Tommy we could control Celati. It’s like the story of the lion sleeping with the lamb. It happened naturally. Instead of fighting it, I worked with it, you know? Sabor a verdad, I’m gonna call ya in a few hours, okay? A few hours, why? What’s for dessert? Your favorite: crème brule!

No comments: